Introductions

Hey there!

I hope that everyone is staying warm so far this winter season. The temperatures have been rather frigid this week in upstate NY!

After graduating from Keuka College in 2010, I've been teaching at various schools and subjects. I've been blessed to have been teaching at my old hometown school for the past 4 years. Now in year 5, I'm excited to be able to apply for student loan forgiveness at the end of the year!

This year, I'm teaching grades 9-12. While it may be a challenge, it's a fun one! Most of my students I've had in Middle School in previous years. It's been amazing to see how these kiddos have matured and grown!

I decided to start a blog to share what I've learned crafting and teaching! Hopefully, you will be able to be inspired by what I do 👩

Comments