January Crochet Project

It's getting colder and I decided it was time to try and crochet a piece of clothing. I usually stick to things that can be done quickly (like hats or fingerless gloves) and blankets. However, I was feeling adventurous.

After searching Pinterest for some good ideas, I came across a pattern by Lilla Björn. This Whirl Mandala Cardigan looked warm and snugly! You can find it here. I've used the materials that I had available, but see that changing the type and weight of yarn would be beneficial.



Starting small at lunch while at work -


Still working on it! Added blue as a continuation when I ran out of the other yarn. A size D hook can be such a pain to work with. Small hooks just aren't my thing! 


I'm still not finished and don't know if I ever will be! Here's hoping to finish it soon! 

Comments